Monday, July 7, 2008

Getting Ready for E3! DS Mock-ups!

Although Nintendo has firmly denied any rumors of a redesign of the quite successful DS Lite, several (okay, not just several) mock ups of the DS redesign has been circulating across the internet.

With E3 fast approaching, we can only fiddle our thumbs and wait patiently for the news. But will there be a redesign? I remember that the DS Lite was released a week (I forget how long) after Nintendo firmly denied a redesign of the old DS Phat! We can only hope! Personally, I really want this redesign (or even a new model!) to happen!

1 comment:

~M said...

You have been tagged! This is a fun entry game called Ten Things About Me. I have the format on my blog (http://charmingbutnutso.blogspot.com/) - all you need to do is copy it into a new post, and fill in your answers! Be sure to tag five people when you're done!

~M

 
ss_blog_claim=d2221218b27fdb4c6030083693cbcb13