Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Greatness of Bubble Tea!

No, seriously, I literally worship this drink. Every time I go to Pacific Mall, First Markham Place or any of those asian malls (even Vaughan Mills has Bubble Tease! However, it's not the greatest..) I would immediately pull $5 out of my wallet and buy myself a Green Apple Green Tea w/ Tapioca, Honey, Lychee or Blueberry. Those are my personal favorites. Basically, they mix the flavoring with a green tea and crushed ice and then add small beads of tapioca at the bottom (optional).

Some people might find this expensive compared to a simple can of pop for $1.25. Bubble Tea runs around $3 for a small, 4$ for a medium, and $5 for a large and you also have to add an extra 50 cents or so if you want tapioca. But this stuff is seriously addicting! However, it's making a serious dent in my wallet - I go to asian malls as much as 3-4 times a week!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d2221218b27fdb4c6030083693cbcb13