Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I need new headphones ..

Those of you who haven't read my post on Sennheiser CX300's, read it now, and you'll realize how much I've adored these earphones. I haven't even had them for half a year yet, (no, they haven't been broken by careless me) and I want new headphones. I listen to my music when I sleep and I realize that even with my iPod's lowest volume, these things make the music extremely loud in a quiet environment. I can no longer use these because the silicon inserts hurt my ears now, even when I switched to the biggest cups.

So now I'm looking at headphones! Right now my top choices are the Sennheiser PX100, Sennheiser PX200, or the Koss PortaPro. I don't want to spend too much on headphones, so around 50$ is my limit (I'm still a student :[).. I've been on Head-Fi and it's seriously tempting me to spurge more on headphones...ack!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d2221218b27fdb4c6030083693cbcb13