Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Recently Watching: Nana!

Recently, I've been obsessed with the anime/manga/movie, Nana. Although I have summer school, and I *should* be doing my homework.. I've been staying up late everyday to watch/read Nana. XD! But I can't help it.. it's so good.. The anime was amazing, the manga was even more amazing, it's just that the movies were okay. I'm not particulary fond of the actors in the 2nd movie (Ren), but I do like the choice of Shin's actor! He was so adorable in the manga (being only 15), and in my opinion, the actor in the first movie looked a tad too old to play the role.

I read the manga first. Actually, I read it twice. The first time I read it, I was skimming past the pages with a lot of dialogue because I'm pretty impatient for these kind of things. But then I realized I was missing out on a lot of the story; I had absolutely no idea what was going on in the last ten chapters because of all the flashbacks. So I had to re-read it and everything started making sense! It's amazing and I recommend it to everyone!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=d2221218b27fdb4c6030083693cbcb13